Monday, July 2, 2012

Craft Guild starting up August 1st!


Thanks to everyone who worked at our Yard Sale!

and Special  Thanks to All who came out in the

heat and supported us!

**********

Bethany Craft Guild

Time to Start Planning and Crafting for

Our Christmas Bazaar!

 

We will have our first meeting to plan and start crafting for our Christmas Bazaar on Wednesday, August 1st, from 9:00 am to noon.  We welcome and look forward to having you join us.  Anyone in the community is welcome to join us.  If you are not a crafter, but always wanted to be...this is the place for you!  We will teach you.  Our group has grown to 12 ladies, more or less, and there is always room for more!  If you have any questions, feel free to call Carolyn at the church office, 843-2922 and she will be happy to answer all your questions.

We pray...talk...laugh...enjoy good fellowship and even have time to craft at our meetings!  Who doesn't want to get out of the house and meet new friends?

All members of the Craft Guild are asked to bring samples and/or ideas for crafts at our first planning meeting.  Ideas can be found on web sites, magazines, bazaars and even in gift shops.

We look forward to seeing you and hear how you are enjoying your Summer!...
Me...I even did a little crafting of sorts in my backyard...Take a look at my

"Bottle Tree"



I had a pine tree cut down in the early Spring and kept 5 feet of the trunk.  It is covered with ivy and I
thought it would nice as a "Bottle Tree."My granddaughter, Katie and her finance, Bobby, collected
all the colorful wine bottles and the other decorative bottles, I purchased at the Christmas Tree Shop.
It has become quite a conversation piece and I must admit...I rather like it!